Business Consultant (m/w/d) (60-80%) – Digital Business / Digital Marketing / Stakeholder Management / Google Applications / Digital Consulting / English
For our customer Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated Business Consultant
Lab Insights will offer digital solutions (platforms and applications) that deliver entirely new revenue-generating products for better patient care and a seamless experience to customers. The new products either 1) digitize the lab and drive efficiency or 2) generate IVD medical value insights for lab leaders, providers of care and patients. Our digital ‚best-of-breed‘ solutions are developed together with customers and other third-party experts globally and include Roche and non-Roche products. The team is also exploring the use of new business models, such as revenue sharing and software as a service.
The perfect candidate has a finished apprenticeship in Digital Business and at least 2 years experience in business analysis, digital marketing, change management, organizational management or digital consulting, very good MS Office and G-Suite skills, speaks fluent English and has ideally experience in Health Care.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Building an eService strategy
* Develop eService guidelines & best practices
* Analyze & define overall eService journeys
* Define an overall eService rollout concept
* Build an eService Commercialization Concept
* Prepare overarching Marketing Story / communication story for Portal & eService
* Finished apprenticeship or University Degree, ideally in Digital Business or similar
* Min. 2 years experience in business analysis, digital marketing, change management, organizational management or digital consulting
* Experience in an international, networked matrix environment and in stakeholder management
* Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Applications (G-Suite: gSheets, gSlides, gDocs, gDrive, gChat & Hangouts, Google Meet, gSite)
* Fluency in English spoken and written is mandatory, German is a plus
* Very good communication and presentation skills
* Hands-on attitude, self-motivated and proactive with a very high degree of reliability
* Very strong and proven team player, committed to meeting the common goals and able to excel in a virtual team
* Confident in working with technical content and adapting to different audiences
Nice to Have:
* Experience in Health Care / Roche experience (**)
Reference No.: 921531TP
Role: Business Consultant
Duration: 6 months
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.