Junior System Administrator SoMa (f/m/d) – MES / Troubleshooter / First Level Support / ISA 95 / GAMP5
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a highly qualified Junior System Administrator SoMa.
Background: We are developing and operating global IT solutions, which support business processes for drug product manufacturing with focus on shop floor applications.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a junior candidate with at least 1 years of MES experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
– Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
– Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills – Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
– Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
– Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerized system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality
– Write installation guide, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in lab
– Supports the business, conducts the technical meetings with suppliers
– Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or similar environment
– Min. 1+ years of experience in MES within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment as First Level Supporter, Troubleshooter or System Administrator
– At least theoretical understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment, Packaging and/or Shop floor area (ideally also work experience)
– Experience with Track and Trace Systems, MES and automation and ability to reproduce issues in applications and find solutions
– Experience in troubleshooting in case of issues, Incident management in Trackwise (accept, process, resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications)
– Experience in analyzing and understanding of the queries in SQL Database
– Experience in E2E packaging processes and the standards ISA 95 and GAMP5
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
– Having sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
– Ability to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers all over the world
Nice to have:
– Service Now and HPLM
– Read and analyze application log files for investigation
– Negotiation of delays. Used to planning and reporting
– Knowledge of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and tracerelated codes and to analyze them (basic debugging)
– Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, within a regulated environment (CSV)
– Preferably, experience with Laetus and/or OPAL track & trace solutions
– MES (Mfg. Execution System) Experience in PMX or Pharma Suite
– Technical SME for IT Infrastructure topics. Provides knowledge and skills in Infrastructure topics across the lifecycle.
– Familiar with database such as Microsoft SQL server
– German is a plus
Reference Nr.: 921883
Role: Junior System Administrator SoMa
If you are interested in this position, please send us your complete dossier via the link in this advertisement. If this position does not fit your profile and you wish to be considered for another position directly, you can also send us your dossier via this ad or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for more information about our company, our positions or our attractive Payroll-Only programme: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Swiss company with offices in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult specialises in the placement of highly qualified candidates for recruitment in the fields of IT, Life Science & Engineering.
We offer staff leasing & payroll services. For our candidates this is free of charge, also for Payroll we do not charge you any additional fees.