Junior System Administrator SoLab (f/m/d) – GMP /pharma / Windows / CSV / German
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company in Basel and Kaiseraugst we are looking for two highly qualified Junior System Administrator SoLab
We are looking for two (Junior and Professional) Laboratory / Manufacturing System Administrator located at Basel/Kaiseraugst to work for PT Informatics, the Informatics supporting Roche Pharma Global Technical Operations. This position is focused on manufacturing applications, infrastructure, clients and devices for Drug Product and Drug Substance Manufacturing and Pharma Technical Development
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Perform and document Pilot installation, work together with local/global CSV Team, Supplier, internal IT partner
* Create installation documentation based on existing templates and transfer knowledge to operating Teams onsite and remotely
* Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed according to defined KPIs
* Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
* Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
* Coordinate resolution of incidents and fulfillment of service requests with multiple IT delivery partners
* Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
* Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge
* Completed apprenticeship in a GMP controlled area or 2+ years of experience as 2nd level support for laboratory or manufacturing Computer Systems in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System
* Min. 2+ years of experience with business processes in the manufacturing or laboratory environment and their integration
* Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operating systems, hardware and peripheral devices e.g. barcode scanner, printer etc.
* Strong technical skills in Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7 and Windows 10 operation systems
* Proven CSV Knowledge / ITIL & GxP certification
* Fluent in German (MUST) and English
* Good communication skills
* Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergency situations
* High social skills, teamplayer
* Open mindset for agile ways of working
Reference No.: 921684SGR
Role: Junior System Administrator SoLab
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.