- Dublin, Ireland, Dublin
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Our client is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services worldwide.
They currently have a requirement for a Mechanical Engineer to join their growing Building Engineering Group.
Based in our Dublin office, the ideal candidate will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience in Building Services within an established consultancy with a friendly office environment. This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term opportunities for career development. The successful candidate will be involved in a diverse and challenging range of design projects including healthcare, technology, commercial, industrial and educational commissions.
* Designing and reviewing design work of junior engineers.
* Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installations.
* Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
* Estimating cost control, Compiling project reports.
* Project planning, conceptual design studies and reports.
* Training and professional development of junior and intermediate engineers working as part of group.
* Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the mechanical requirements and the mechanical discipline's influence on all others.
* Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
* Minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience, most of which will be in design gained within a consultancy environment.
* Experience in Healthcare projects an advantage
* Previous experience in leading a design team
* Close to achieving chartership or chartered.
* Proven team player.
* Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work.
* Ability to meet strict deadlines.
* Excellent communication and report writing skills.
* In-depth knowledge of relevant healthcare standards and regulations.
* Experience in the design of the main Building Services Mechanical systems such as HVAC, public health, medical gas, pneumatic tube, steam etc.
Nice to Have(s):
* Revit experience would be an advantage.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918461FK
Role: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.