Full Stack Developer
Our client is a product and tech-focused company operating multiple brands in the Irish market. Our
client built a foundation on delivering 5-star customer service, innovation and best-in-class products.
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer to support existing solutions as well as create new
scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full
software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding
languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with
a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies
They are looking for people who can work autonomously and take projects from end to end, who
have a passion for learning and applying what new skills they have learned, who have a good
attitude to work and who can have a bit of fun!
– Build and maintain bespoke systems for internal use.
– Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
– Design client-side and server-side architecture.
– Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
– Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
– Write effective APIs and integrate with third parties.
– Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
– Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
– Create security and data protection settings.
– Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
– Write technical documentation.
– Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
– Experience with the CodeIgniter PHP framework would be advantageous.
– Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. jQuery, React, Greensock)
– Experience developing web and mobile applications.
– Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginix) and UI/UX
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills
– Great attention to detail
– Organizational skills
– An analytical mind
– Strong level of English – written and spoken
Reference No.: 920446EK
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Gambling & Casinos
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the
link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities
directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company – ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually
extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK
and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job
evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd
Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.