Core Lab Assistant (f/m/d) (80-100%) – personal assistant / managing budget / administrative assistance / english / german
For our customer Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated Core Lab Assistant.
Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve and assist executive, administrative, line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. May handle special projects and execute research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyses data and prepares reports and recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company employees at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be in various functional areas.
The perfect candidate has a finished apprenticeship in a commercial field, has at least 3 years of working experience in an administrative assistant position, is skilled in MS-Office, G-Suite, and speaks and writes English and German fluently.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Supports assigned leadership team executive and team with a variety of highly advanced and complex administrative and operational activities including but not limited to: scheduling and coordinating onsite/offsite meetings and/or larger scale events
* Coordinating domestic/international travel
* Channeling executive communication and/or materials
* Coordinating and managing department/functional interview scheduling
* Managing budget for the department and/or functional area, monitors expenses against budget, researches and analyses discrepancies
* Provides support on editing and formatting executive-level presentations, reports and other legal and business documentation, compiles highly confidential business and financial information
* Serves as the „go-to-person“ for general operational or administrative inquiries, requiring exceptional knowledge of departmental and organizational policies and procedures
* Develops and/or delivers administrative services training materials and tools
* Responsible for GSite
* Support specific projects as needed
* Serve as project manager and follow-up with team members to ensure deliverables are met on time
* Finished apprenticeship in a commercial field or University Degree Associates Degree or equivalent educational background
* Min. 3 years of relevant administrative assistance experience or as a personal assistant
* Very good computer skills with Microsoft Office, G-Suite, G-Drive, Google Calendar, SAP and Concur would be a plus
* Fluency (spoken and written) in English and German is mandatory
* Very good verbal and written communication and presentation skills in a clear, concise, thorough and high professional and timely manner with all internal and external partners/stakeholders
* Organizational and planning skills, including the coordination of multiple activities
* Business and financial acumen; has an in-depth and thorough understanding of business operations and is capable of performing financial and other business analyses and reporting
* Attention to details
* Proven track record and experience handling highly confidential or sensitive information in a consistently appropriate and effective manner
* Problem solving and decision-making skills
* Partnering and negotiation skills and ability to influence others without authority; strong collaboration skills
* Interpersonal skills and considerable organizational savvy; knows how to navigate internally to find the appropriate resources and contacts in an expeditious and effective manner
Reference No.: 921651TP
Role: Core Lab Assistant
Duration: 8-10 months
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
|Skill||Core Lab Assistant (f/m/d) (80-100%) - personal assistant / managing budget / administrative assistance / english / german|