Designe OPS Manager – Design Operations, Project Delivery, Tools Implementation, Processes, and Vendor Management
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Designe OPS Manager.
The DesignOps Manager has the remit to increase speed and quality as the team delivers and scales. Responsible for cross-team operational practice development and management. The Design Ops Manager will lead prioritization of project requests, project intake, oversees overall project delivery, tool / vendor management, team rituals, and the balance of time spent on chargeable work and shared knowledge development. The Design Ops Lead will manage project staffing, coordination of learning, team building, and similar needs.
Areas of responsibility:
– Develop and grow the DesignOps capabilities within the chapter
– Plan, define, and manage our operational Design Ops strategy, establishing workflow and process standards and best practices
– Accountable to create with Design Leads the project management methodology that supports the design and collaborate with peers to ensure standards are shared and implemented and ensure the balance between capabilities building and project work to be delivered within the different projects
– Establish and continuously improve the systematic framework for managing incoming projects
– Define project roadmap together with design leaders, including key touchpoints, milestone dates, etc.
– Ensure allocated team members as well as clients understand the project plan and have a space to express concerns about feasibility or scope
– Drive governance processes and communication for Design Leadership in ongoing staff meetings, portfolio oversight, and metrics and budget tracking.
– Identify inter-dependencies or risks early on, and proposes solutions on how to address them.
– Effectively leads a highly engaged team and is able to inspire and coach team members
– Demonstrate effective people leadership as demonstrated by the Leadership Commitments
– Represent the department and core competencies inside and outside the organisation
– Responsible for ensuring adequate reporting to support overall department management
Professional and technical requirements:
– Min. Master degree Design Management / Business Administration/ IT
– Min. 5 years‘ experience in Design Operations, Project Delivery, Tools Implementation, Processes, and Vendor Management
– Min. 5 years‘ experience in Project Management and/or Change Management (e.g. in implementation) and communication
– Experience in an AGILE environment
– Affinity with project delivery tools such as figma, monday.com or gSuite, miro, slack or similar as a tool owner / Poweruser
– Leadership experience in a matrix organization is a must
– Endurance to work in a complex landscape and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.) English fluent is a must
Nice to Haves:
– Roche experience SCRUM Master – PMP – ITIL Certification is a plus – An open mindset, willing to improve and explore new ways of working – Winning personality in a team that can communicate directly – Willing to support other people in the daily business
Reference no: 920742 AD
Role: Designe OPS Manager
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: asap
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
|Skill||and Vendor Management, Designe OPS Manager - Design Operations, Processes, Project Delivery, Tools Implementation|