PCB Layout Designer - Mentor Graphics Expedition/ ECAD - Lucern
- Luzern und Region, Switzerland
PCB Layout Designer - Mentor Graphics Expedition/ ECAD - Lucerne (100%)
For one of our clients we are looking for PCB Layout Designer expertise to support him on one of his current projects. The role is contract position for 9 Months (with strong possibility of extension) close to Lucerne (Rotkreuz), Switzerland.
- Creation of PCB layouts in Mentor Graphics Expedition including all production documents.
- Maintenance and extension of the PCB library - consulting of development engineers in ECAD topics including manufacturability and new technologies
- Drawing of electrical diagrams according to the specifications of electrical engineers
- Collaboration in component engineering
- Possibly assistance in the support of the EMC chamber and the safety laboratory including consulting of engineers in these topics
- Several years of experience in the layouting mentor expedition of medium and large designs with 6 and more layers
- System understanding incl. EMC & safety
- Mentor Expedition Graphic ECAD Layout and Scheme
- Bachelor or master's Degree in the field of Electronics or - Electronics basic training, further training as PCB-Layouter or equivalent qualification
- German - fluent written / spoken
- English -Nice to have
Reference No.: 917689NC
Role: PCB Layout Designer
Location: Lucerne und Region (Rotkreuz)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 9 Months (Strong possibility of extension)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.