Senior Development Engineer- Oximetry
Senior Development Engineer- Oximetry - oximeter unit/optical/ experiments/analytics/German
Project / Role:
For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior Development Engineer - Oximetry. The role is a contract position for 12 months (with strong possibility of extension) close to Lucerne, Switzerland.
As a Senior Oximetry Development Engineer, your responsibilities will be focused on the development of Oximeter unit in our new product, ensuring the reliability and robustness, and the accuracy of the blood measurement results from Oximeter.
Your main responsibilities are (but not limited):
* Evaluate different options of unit architecture, as well as solutions from external partners
* Develop and optimize calibration/measurement concepts/algorithms
* Test and assess the robustness of concepts/algorithms
* Develop and optimize the data acquisition and signal interpretation
* Implement algorithms in a controlled development process
* Plan and establish test workflows and control
* Lead and drive the progress of work packages. Analyse and deliver the results
* Continuous optimize systems performance and robustness
* closely collaborate with all our interdisciplinary teams to improve system design and performance
Skills / Requirements:
* Solid experience in optical measurement system development, test and analysis.
* Background in oximetry related topics is a plus
* Experience in design of experiments is a plus
* Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment with interfaces to other R&D teams and other stakeholders, e.g. operation, customer support, business area, etc.
* Experience in leading inter-discipline project or project management
* Strong skills in data analytics, familiar with one or several data analytic tools (e.g. Matlab, Python, R), good programming skills and automatizing analysis
Master or PhD in optical engineering, electronic engineering, mechanical engineering or other related engineering area
English - Advanced
German - Advanced
Reference No.: 917986SGR
Role: Senior Development Engineer - Oximetry
Location: Luzern und Region
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.