Languages Project Manager (f/m/d)– translation /change management / English / SixSigma / German
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company in Basel we are looking for a highly qualified Languages Project Manager
As Languages Project Manager (f/m/d) you will be working in the department of Language Services, a part of Global Procurement’s Supplier Enabled Services
Supplier Enabled Services (SES) is a new team within GP, focused on designing, managing, and delivering services to Roche that utilize and connect with our ecosystem of external suppliers. This is an exciting new area where you can develop cross-functionally, connect closely to business needs, and deliver meaningful, long-term value to Roche beyond the traditional Procurement value chain.
The perfect candidate:
The ideal candidate has already previous work experience in a similar role, knowledge about project management and some IT tools skills. Also some administrative tasks will be included in this role and the soft skills are very important too.
Translation management background is not necessary; however, it would be a plus. Fluent in English is a must.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Project and order management (order clarification, order processing, allocation, deadline monitoring, query management, etc.).
* Leading the development of process optimisations and introducing new processes
* Coordination of extensive, multilingual translation projects, for example for drug approvals, clinical studies or documentation for quality control
* Advising and supporting internal customers with regard to our service levels
* Invoice processing
* At least previous experience in a field of languages, preferred completed Bachelor/Master in the field of languages, translation management
* 5-7 years of professional experience in a job with similar responsibilities and competencies, ideally in a field of languages
* 3-5 years experience in change management/project management and process optimization
* Good knowledge of industry-specific software or ability to quickly learn complex activity-specific software
* Excellent written and spoken English, German is a strong plus
* Strong operational „hands-on“ mentality
* Open, creative and holistic approach
* Strong communication skills
* Analytical thinker and strong strategic skills
* Work independently and goal-oriented even when under pressure
* Confident and appreciative in dealing with stakeholders
Nice to Haves:
* Other additional languages would be an advantage.
* Six Sigma
Reference No.: 921649
Role: Communication Lead
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
|Skill||Languages Project Manager (f/m/d)- translation /change management / English / SixSigma / German|