System Development Engineer (M/F/D)- Diagnostics / Systems thinking / High paces work environment/ /Stakeholder Management / English
For our customer Roche Diagnostics International AG based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly qualified System Development Engineer (M/F/D).
We seek a creative and highly motivated engineer to join the System Product Care team (SD-PC), which is part of Molecular Lab Development at Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz. The SD-PC team is responsible for all post-launch activities on pre-analytical and analytical IVD molecular systems, including hardware, software, reagents and consumables. An ideal candidate would have a practical knowledge and direct experience with medical diagnostic environment, IVD systems or PCR-based assays. For this position, the chosen individual would independently plan and execute work packages in various project types, including trouble shooting, root cause analysis, data analysis, feasibility studies and system verification. This position includes an abundant number of collaboration opportunities with other functions, in a dynamic, multicultural and fast-paced environment
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Independent planning, design and execution of project tasks and work packages
*Troubleshooting, root cause investigation, feasibility studies and system verification tasks involving HW parts, reagents or consumables
*Data analysis, statistics, project documentation and presentation in team meetings
*Work in S1 and S2 biosafety labs following quality and compliance regulations
*Support change implementation following existing change and regulatory processes
*Interact with relevant stakeholders in other functional areas such as operations, post
market surveillance, customer support, regulatory and quality
* Degree in life sciences, biotechnology, biology, chemistry or equivalent
* Previous or first hands-on experience in medical diagnostic environment, in-vitro diagnostic systems or PCR-based assays is an asset
* Fluent in English (spoken and written)
* Interest in the resolution of technical problems. Strong troubleshooting skills and „Systems thinking“ mindset where multidisciplinary approach is required.
* Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, in small or large teams, and deal with priority changes in a high-paced work environment
* Solution oriented, autonomous and proactive working style
* Able to escalate technical or resource issues to PC project leads
* Enthusiastic team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Able to interact with multiple interfaces and stakeholders
Nice to Have:
* Previous experience with working in the field of medical diagnostic environment, in-vitro diagnostic systems and PCR-based assays
* German language skills
Reference Nr.: 922347SDA
Role: System Development Engineer (M/F/D)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your complete dossier via the link in this advertisement. If this position does not fit your profile and you wish to be considered for another position directly, you can also send us your dossier via this ad or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for more information about our company, our positions or our attractive Payroll-Only programme: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Swiss company with offices in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult specialises in the placement of highly qualified candidates for recruitment in the fields of IT, Life Science & Engineering.
We offer staff leasing & payroll services. For our candidates this is free of charge, also for Payroll we do not charge you any additional fees.
|Skill||System Development Engineer (M/F/D)- Diagnostics / Systems thinking / High paces work environment/ /Stakeholder Management / English|