Technical Writer – technical concepts, Schema ST4, Content Management Systems
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Technical Writer.
Global Customer Support (GCS) is the global organization responsible for technical services
in the Roche Diagnostics Division. Currently approximately 600 GCS co-workers at 6 main
diagnostic R&D/manufacturing sites in Switzerland, Germany, Spain and the US, build a
worldwide network of support and training centers, which provide assistance to local and
regional service staff in the Roche Diagnostics affiliates and its external distributors.
Within the GCS organization, the KLS (Knowledge & Learning Solutions) Core Lab
Documentation department provides customer and customer support information for various
Roche diagnostics analyzers, workflow solutions and digital and IT software and
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a candidate who is able to translate complex tasks into simple methods
and tasks. The most important Must Have is the ability to communicate absolutely fluent in
English. The position is more soft skill oriented than hard skills.
Areas of responsibility:
* Writes and updates end User, Service and Host Interface Documentation in English for
Roche instruments and software while respecting project requirements and documentation standards.
* Plan, develops, organizes and edits operational procedures for user and service documentation
* Independently collects information required to produce the documents.
* Cooperates closely with service personnel, trainers, developers, and other subject matter experts.
* Organizes documentation reviews by subject matter experts, and implements their input.
* Ensures that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are respected
Professional and technical requirements:
* Degree in electronic or mechanical engineering, information technology, or natural
* Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
* Proven experience in working in volatile, complex and ambiguous professional settings
* Ability to quickly learn complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in
text, pictures and/or videos
* Excellent spoken and written command of English (native speaker or equivalent level).
Nice to Haves:
* Experience with Schema ST4 or comparable Content Management Systems.
* Familiarity with laboratory systems and environments is an advantage.
* Good spoken command of German.
* Proven experience with Adobe FrameMaker (structured) or a similar authoring to
Reference no: 920896 AD
Role: Technical Writer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: asap
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and
Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in
1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your
search for a new project and being employed.
|Skill||Content Management Systems, Schema ST4, Technical Writer - technical concepts|